[Toot!] Index: 1.2
Communism Bit: Off
- I realise that the pro-abortion camp uses the same reason to support abortion—the exact same reason, albeit worded differently—as I do to want to abolish abortion. (To abort it, as it were.) This is what I mean.
They want to be able to abort in case:
- they weren't ready for the baby (teenage mother, condom breaker, &c)
- the baby is detected to have a grave congenital condition (Tay-Sachs, sickle cells, &c)
- the baby is "illegitimate" (I don't believe any such thing exists, but hey) or a wife cheated and got pregnant or the result of an unknown father (drunk orgy, rape, &c)
- and many other reasons.
Now, only Nazis* kill people who are inconvenient to have around. The reason I'm against abortion is this: we shall never ever have to pay for convenience with life.
None of you would exist. I think you're cool, so I oppose all attempts to kill you. Yes, my reasons are largely selfish. For my convenience—having you around—I oppose your would-be-killers' convenience.
I have another sneaky reason. I was born a bit premature. So pro-abortion people are saying that for some part of my life I was a candidate for this Final Solution to the Unwanted Baby Question for convenience's sake. Pro-abortion people should be aborted, I think. I'll do it, after the Revolution. They are illegitimate inconveniences. It's a horrible constitution that takes the hands that give life and gives to them the choice to take away life! You expect, say, Americans to save the environment and be inconvenienced (not driving their cars), when they won't even save their own children because the children inconvenience them?
But of course it is easy to say this stuff when I don't have a pregnant girlfriend. :o) When someone ever says "I'm pregnant", I'm sure the thought will cross my mind, and maybe even stay there.
- I mentioned America. Obama's second country. You know, I've seen some really stupid people saying Obama is a bad choice because he doesn't have experience. Now, don't get me wrong: I hate them both, because they are all ... Americans. But, you see, if he had experience, how would he do this Change thing? Experience means you're of the old guard. Plus, does the President run the country single-handedly in that country? Wow. He's not experienced in flying, but he is airborne right now! Sheesh.
For the record, I hope McCain wins**. I don't want America to recover. I want them to get another Bush, and respond to the Russians and the Ishmaelites, and get doused in nuclear powder. Obama may prevent this. :o( Vote for McCain, all you patriotic Americans, not for this African Muslim nigger. (And because I've grown fond of him, I don't want him to be the one around when their economy gets worse, as it certainly will.) That said, there'll be only three reasons anybody doesn't vote for Obama there: blind party loyalty, racism, and following my command in this post. Only the last is justifiable before God.
- Guided by the first point, I realise that "Colourless green ideas sleep furiously" could be replaced with "Good news, I'm pregnant", and Chomsky's thesis would stand.
* And Americans.
** He'll win. Someone exported our vote-rigging technology, and the Americans started using it. Some people here don't put Country First! :o( I wonder how much Bush paid him.